Halloween is Wednesday, October 31st! Don’t forget to play it safe while trick-or-treating, or while decorating your house.
- Wear a costume that is flame retardant.
- Make sure the costume is bright and has reflective material or tape.
- Avoid long or billowing fabric.
- If wearing a mask, make sure the eye holes are large enough to see out of.
- Dried flowers, cornstalks and other dried items are highly flammable – keep these and other decorations away from flame and heating sources!
- Use a flashlight or battery operated candle instead a candle in your jack-o-lantern.
Download a printable version here.